You are currently in Archive View Mode. You are now vieweing the call titled: Art on the Fox Fine Art Show, which ended on 6/10/17, 11:59 PM. All call settings are read only. See Current Open Calls
Art on the Fox celebrates 10 years in June 2017!
Art on the Fox Fine Art Show
Annual family tradition in downtown Algonquin, Illinois along the banks of the Fox River.
June 17 & 18, 2017
10am – 5pm
201 N. Harrison Street
This annual Fathers Day Weekend show attracts artists and attendees throughout the Midwest
for a day of art and enjoyment along the Fox River.
- Attendees can bring the family to the park for this free Father's Day show. While parents are visiting the art booths, children can design art in our Picasso Tent or get messy in hands on demonstrations and activities.
- Free entertainment is available each day in the park's central gazebo.
ARTISTS - A SECOND CALL HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED!!! (No photography entries will be accepted at this time)
Art on the Fox seeks fine art encompassing all styles and genres from both emerging and established artists. All works must have been completed in the last two years. Open to all artists 18 years and older.
Artists will enjoy the beautiful park setting while attendees visit their booth. Enjoy complimentary lunches, waters and booth sitters each day of the show. Sunday brings out the brunch patrons from Port Edwards restaurant located adjacent to the park.
- $500 in artist prizes
- Free parking for artists
- Convenient load in and out from North Harrison Street
- Complimentary breakfast treats each morning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Lunch is provided daily for the artist from local merchants
- Booth sitting available for brief breaks
- Artist Reception
To apply for the show, you must first create an account by clicking on the button in the top right hand corner of your screen. You can then login and apply.
Algonquin, Illinois is a charming, affluent community located 30 miles Northwest of Chicago
and is home to a vast amount of shopping, restaurants and nightlife.
Produced by the Village of Algonquin and the Algonquin Public Arts Commission,
the art show is just one segment of public art that is showcased in the community.
Want to participate in or sponsor the show? Sponsorship pages can be reviewed by clicking HERE. For more information, contact a member of our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630.809.7901.
Art on the Fox Fine Art Show is managed by JMF Events, Inc.